Posted on: August 10, 2019
Adecco, in partnership with a local leading organization, is
currently seeking experienced?Receptionists in Cheyenne, WY, for
Part Time temporary and long-term temporary to hire.?Receptionists?
perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as
drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and
maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to
callers. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply
Responsibilities for Administrative - General Clerical positions
include but are not limited to the following:
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and
phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing,
database management, and other applications.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take
messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct
them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for
records, correspondence, and other material.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other
materials and answer routine letters.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and
grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine
correspondence, and reports Candidates must meet the following
requirements for consideration:
- Strong customer service skills
- Varying levels of computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Positions are
typically Monday - Friday.? Hours will vary between working 4-8
hours per day.?
Pay for these positions average $11-13.00/hour. We have temporary
and temporary-to-hire opportunities.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry. Benefits available to you include:
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive
group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for
you to get paid
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources
available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about
you and your career! Click on "Sign Up" at http://www.adeccousa.com
to complete your profile and submit your application to be
considered for this position or any other administrative related
opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Cheyenne , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!