Digital Marketing Strategist
Company: Blue Federal Credit Union
Posted on: July 9, 2019
Blue Federal Credit Union has been voted as Cheyenne?s Favorite
Credit Union for the fourth year in a row! We are a leader in the
financial industry in Wyoming and Colorado, serving over 85,000
members worldwide. Our branch network consists of 14
state-of-the-art branches with plans for continued expansion. Our
brand is well recognized and regarded highly for its authenticity.
Our CEO is a key brand ambassador and board member of the Credit
Union National Administration (CUNA) representing over 5,300 Credit
Blue Federal Credit Union is looking for a Digital Marketing
Strategist to pilot, lead and integrate the company?s website and
social media platforms. The strategist is accountable for leading
the development and execution of all Website and Digital
initiatives. This individual will collaborate with various partners
across the credit union to deliver an optimized website experience
(content, navigation, videos, etc.) as part of the digital
strategy. In addition, they will work with the VP of Marketing and
other business partners to formulate an overall best in class
strategy and manage flawless and timely execution all digital
This individual is responsible for driving qualified traffic to
Blue?s website and social media platforms, leading to an increase
in the company?s overall e-commerce sales while maintaining
exceptional member satisfaction. This thought leader will establish
a report card and a process for performance/KPI tracking for Blue?s
site and across all digital functions. This position stays abreast
of current digital trends and acts as the digital expert and aligns
us with globally recognized brands and ensures Blue has a
- Manages the website governance procedures meaning collaboration
with cross-functional teams including representatives from
Marketing Leadership, Operations, Digital, Creative, Agencies and
Communications to address website improvements and testing.
- Develops and project manages website refresh, reskin, or
redesign programs for all while collaborating with internal
stakeholders and managing external resources.
- Proactively manages website to ensure proper functionality and
- Manages external vendors and projects for lead optimization
- Provides clear website requirements and business rules to guide
development of new features and define acceptance criteria of those
- Presents proactive website management findings to leadership
team based on performance and digital trends and provides
- Develops communication strategies and protocols for website
enhancements, launches and key updates.
- Develops an annual schedule of systematic website reviews and
programmatic update for speed, efficiency and user experience.
- Leverages content marketing strategies to enhance website
- Consumer Advertising, Consumer Promotion, Marketing Research,
COOP Advertising and Promotion, Public Relations, Online/Web
Management, Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM) and Social Media
- Stays abreast of current digital marketing trends and new
technology and proactively
monitors competitor web strategies to be world-class.
- Creates a project scope for each PPC strategy and manages PPC
aspect of relationship and
performance with various third-parties including Portals, etc.
- Manages performance of PPC vendors various paid media services
i.e. SEM, Display,
Retargeting, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manages content and ads used for various PPC verticals.
- Ensures performance and functionality of PPC landing pages.
- Collaborates with Team on local and national PPC strategies and
educates the Leadership Team on new ideas addressing any questions
- Works in collaboration with the brand partners on social media
to oversee the development and execution of social media
strategies, including content and media.
- Works with Marketing Analytics to review the collection and
analysis of Web
metrics, such as visits, time on site and page views per visit or
click-through rates producing a scorecard for each site.
- Crafts monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing digital reports
called the Digital Download for the Marketing Department, and other
constituents in the credit union.
- Crafts special request reports on an ?as needed? basis for the
Marketing Leadership and
Digital Leadership Teams.
- Crafts strategies and recommendations based on digital
marketing data analysis and
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
- A team player who embraces a collaborative, fast-paced
environment, with the flexibility to work on various projects at
one time, prioritize deliverables, and collaborate with other
disciplines on the team, as well as other departments.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of existing and emerging
digital marketing channels, technologies and platforms that can
efficiently and effectively help advance our business and digital
- Able to manage multiple functions across many brands with a
higher-level consideration for interdependencies, efficiencies and
integrated strategies across the enterprise.
- Extremely detailed and process oriented.
- Expertise managing all core functions in digital marketing
including SEO, SEM, display and website optimization.
- Expertise in managing agencies and other partners.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
under pressure while demonstrating the utmost professionalism and a
strong customer-focused attitude.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Excellent mastery of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and
Microsoft Outlook and Power Point required.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work comfortably with
employees at all levels in the organization.
- Experience managing vendors and clients (internal or
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including
strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
Education & Experience:
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 3 to 5 years of hands-on Digital Marketing
Keywords: Blue Federal Credit Union, Cheyenne , Digital Marketing Strategist, Advertising , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!