Construction Account Manager
Company: Republic Services
Posted on: May 10, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: Within a designated market, the Construction
Account Manager is responsible for identifying leads and
proactively prospecting and selling temporary waste removal to
customers primarily in the construction industry. The Construction
Account Manager is also responsible for building and growing
long-term relationships and increasing revenue to meet and exceed
the monthly targeted profitable growth objectives in support of the
Company's overall goals. The Construction Account Manager meets
regularly with prospective and existing clients in his or her
assigned market area to deliver sales presentations, follow up with
key decision makers and sell all services, as appropriate.PRINCIPAL
- Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by
building effective long-term relationships and customer
- Identifies viable leads, manages prospects and secures all
lines of temporary business offered within the market to exceed
monthly established targeted profitable individual and team growth
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to grow existing
client base; follows up with key decision makers,
- Utilizes Salesforce on a daily basis; schedules and documents
all activities such as calls, meetings and proposals.
- Generates and provides sales leads for permanent sales
opportunities to the appropriate sales representative in the market
to capture additional revenue.
- Regularly meets with Sales Manager to review weekly customer
retention and relationship activities, progress versus goals and
status of key customer relationships.
- Partners with the operations team, when needed, to address
customer services issues.
- Builds relationships and increases Company visibility through
participation in Company-sponsored activities, trade shows, chamber
of commerce events and other similar activities.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or
- Waste or transportation industry experience.MINIMUM
- Bachelor's Degree or minimum of 5 years of relevant sales
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant sales experience.
- Valid driver's license. (Required)
Why choose Republic?Joining Republic isn't just about taking on a
new job, it's about making a commitment to create a more
sustainable world together. Our people provide an essential
service, serving and impacting customers, neighborhoods, and
communities everywhere.As a company, we are proud of our values and
encourage those who share in our aspirations to join our team:
- We protect our colleagues and communities through safe practices
everywhere, every day.
- We are committed to serving our customers and communities by
going above and beyond to exceed expectations.
- We take action to improve neighborhoods and communities by being
environmentally responsible and creating a more sustainable
- We are driven to deliver results in the right way.
- We encourage a human centered culture that honors the unique
potential and dignity of every person.Republic Services is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Keywords: Republic Services, Cheyenne , Construction Account Manager, Executive , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!