Information Technology Manager I
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Information Technology Manager I
- Responsible for managing to functional goals in the areas of
services, system health, performance metrics, project
- Manage staff including hiring, performance management, salary
administration, career development, motivation, teambuilding.
- Systems analysis and design to support projects and
requests-data analysis, business process analysis, hardware and
software analysis. Data model design, program specifications,
project request estimates.
- Fulfill the role of a business relationship manager to assist
in the direction, analysis, definition, prioritization of the
business requirements. Provide a single point of contact for the
- Budget and Planning. Create and administer department and
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises
large, complex technical or business support or production
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within
own discipline or function
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource
and operational challenges
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan;
receives guidance from senior manager
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or
- Accountable for results of a small team
- Exercises limited management authority; sets employee
performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends
- Defines team operating standards and ensures essential
procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with
a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$156,200 - $192,400
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Since 2000, SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven
decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical,
software and data engineers handcraft our component database of
more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and
current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions
to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in
innovative industries such as consumer electronics,
telecommunications, automotive, medical and aerospace.
SiliconExpert's customers include: leading commercial and
government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract
manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it's a design
engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or
procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data
intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency,
collaboration, and optimization.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Cheyenne , Information Technology Manager I, Executive , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!