Senior Manager of Content Strategy & Production
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Description - ExternalAt Avtex, a TTEC Digital Company, we're
all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Manager of Content
Strategy -working remotely you'll be a part of creating and
delivering amazing customer experiences while you also
#ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company
culture.What You'll be Doing -Reporting the Creative Brand
Director, this position will play a vital role in developing and
executing content strategies that build the brand. In addition to
directly managing the content team, this is a coach/player role
that will also step in to execute content projects, ultimately
driving brand awareness, affinity, and engagement. This position is
ideal for someone who has a passion for brand and can flex between
big picture thinking and tactical execution.Key
- Partner with senior marketing leadership and business
stakeholders to develop and execute content strategy and
operational tactics that support business goals.
- Develop, support, and achieve goals for key charter areas of
Creative, including Revenue Generation support, sales enablement,
creative services support, and brand equity.
- Design, track, and report on content performance metrics,
including marketing-level KPI's.
- Partner with creative personnel in Design and Creative
Operation to bring projects to fulfillment.
- Forecast, propose, and manage content outsourcing budget.
- Provide key content-based recommendations around the evolution
of the brand and channel properties.
- Direct content calendars with the goal of building brand equity
and producing marketing influenced revenue.
- Directly supervise a team of content professionals, including
hiring, training, coaching, and evaluation.
- Lead content-based initiatives from strategy through execution,
embodying our brand voice and positioning.
- Distribute workload among writers according to skill set,
capacity, and interest.
- Provide oversight and responsibility for content artifacts and
projects, including quality and delivery.
- Act as the chief editor for all content, autonomously making
editorial and copyediting decisions.
- In addition to leadership and strategic contributions, directly
develop content in short and long forms.
- This role will supervise all content-specific professionals
within the Marketing organization.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or other related
- 5-7 years of content marketing experience, including
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates short and long form
deliverables, as well as content strategy.
- Direct experience with both content creation and
- Demonstrated history of building consensus and motivating
- Prior experience with copywriting, editing, and project
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business
- Personal competencies: -Empathy, communication, attention to
- Leadership competencies: - Transparency, motivation, strategic
- Operations competencies: - Project management, traffic
- Technical competencies: -Writing, editing.
- Travel out of town up to 10% nationally.About Avtex, a TTEC
Digital CompanyAt Avtex, a TTEC Digital Company, we've worked hard
to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an
effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are
committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best
and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want
our employee experience to inspire people. We are passionate about
building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working
environment. - We encourage all individuals who believe they have
the skills and drive necessary to succeed in this position to
apply. -In March of 2021, Avtex was acquired by TTEC. The
acquisition is aligned to TTEC's continued focus on driving organic
growth through the omnichannel enablement of the most innovative
and disruptive brands in the digital economy.TTEC is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces
and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our
global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not
only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued,
belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As
a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it
enables us to view things from different vantage points and every
individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But
don't take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and
women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.#LI-Remote -
Keywords: TTEC, Cheyenne , Senior Manager of Content Strategy & Production, Executive , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!