E-Mail Marketing Manager
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
E-Mail Marketing Manager
SiliconExpert, leading component intelligence and services company,
is looking for an energized and skilled Email Marketing Manager to
create funnels and email marketing campaigns aligned to our target
customer and prospect buyer's journey-from the "Welcome" email
sequence through to "Sales" emails-the email marketer addresses the
user's needs, solves their problems, and answers their questions at
every stage of the journey, with the goal of converting a lead or
nurture into a sale.
You will write standalone as well as multi-touch emails, write
compelling subject lines, work with our graphic designer on
engaging graphics, be responsible for guiding tone, score content,
and build automated multi-touch email nurture programs within
integrated e-marketing platform. You will also analyze open rates
and click-through rates to assess campaign performance.
What you will be doing
- You will build integrated programs utilizing our cutting-edge
marketing technology stack - building emails/blogs/newsletters,
developing workflow rules and creating & maintaining email nurtures
to the latest best practices.
- Focus will be on 'zero waste' marketing campaigns, the Email
Marketing Manager will drive nurture strategizes that emphasize
personalized content - delivering the right message, to the right
person (or company), at the right time, in the right channel, in
local language. Development, audit and refresh of our target
persona as well as our target account profiles will be at the
ownership of this role.
- You are a dynamic marketer with a can-do attitude who will
continuously test, propose, and execute on optimizations to improve
performance and efficiency.
- You will be results-driven, working to develop, deploy and
manage nurture and ABM programs using Hubspot.
- Plan and implement trigger-based nurturing programs (with
emphasis on email) in Hubspot. Create segments for marketing
programs based on buyer personas and account-based marketing.
- Improve conversions within the lead-to-close cycle with email
marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Understand the audience segments that SiliconExpert caters to,
monitor overall conversions throughout the funnel and proactively
identify points of friction.
- Assist sales motions with email templates and nurture
- Constantly observe funnel trends and user behavior; alert the
product and pipeline marketing teams with the right takeaways.
What we are looking for
- 5 to 7 years of hands-on multi-touch email campaigns, ABM
programs, and Hubspot experience building lead nurture
- ABM experience
- Experience in an email/funnel/lifecycle marketing role
- Strong with reporting/funnel visualization and deriving
insights from first-order metrics as well as business metrics
- Strong content writer
- Lead scoring and content scoring strategy and experience
- Familiar with platforms that enable email marketing and/or
- Interested in innovations in the email marketing space (eg.
3rd-party/trigger-based emails, etc.)
- Unrestricted, out-of-the-box reasoning with a curiosity towards
the SaaS space, or any space for that matter, for marketing
- Strong knowledge of Demand marketing
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Localized/regionalized campaign development experience
- Experience working within a SaaS company
What's In It for You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Since 2000, SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven
decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical,
software and data engineers handcraft our component database of
more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and
current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions
to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in
innovative industries such as consumer electronics,
telecommunications, automotive, medical and aerospace.
SiliconExpert's customers include: leading commercial and
government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract
manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it's a design
engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or
procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data
intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency,
collaboration, and optimization.
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest
designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's
request and sole discretion.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$78,300.00 - $93,280.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Marketing and Communications
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Cheyenne , E-Mail Marketing Manager, Executive , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!