Access Management Manager
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Accuity Delivery Systems was founded in 2016 with the goal of
reinventing the Clinical Documentation Process through MD case
review, and MD to MD education. Over the last six years, we have
experienced rapid growth and are excited to continue in growing our
team nationwide. Learn more about us at
The Access Management team works with multiple operational and
support departments throughout the organization, serving as the
first point of contact for Accuity team members seeking technical
assistance and client system access.
The Access Management Manager provides direction and oversight for
the access management team, implements industry best practices,
ensures compliance with company and client policies, and analyzes
the process to continuously enhance the access process.
- Develop and implement an Access Management program focused on
efficient and effective processes, policies and procedures.
- Manage user access to systems, applications, and data.
- Monitor compliance with policies, regulations, and customer
- Perform risk assessments and audits to determine appropriate
action plans for remediation where necessary.
- Investigate incidents and recommend corrective actions.
- Train users on policies and procedures.
- Stay up to date on evolving threats, technologies, and
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure secure access to
systems and data.
- Document processes and procedures.
- Escalate and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Access Management or related
- Established supervisory / management experience in this
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an IT helpdesk/service desk
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in healthcare, preferred
- Knowledge of Citrix, Cisco AnyConnect, VPN, etc. remote
- Proven ability to manage large access projects from
implementation to execution
- Proven experience using a PC in a Windows environment,
including MS Word, excel, etc.
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Record systems (i.e. EPIC,
Allscripts, Cerner, etc.), preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, focused individual able to work remotely
Keywords: Accuity, Cheyenne , Access Management Manager, Executive , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...