Safety Manager - Cheyenne, Wyoming
Company: Decima International
Posted on: November 17, 2023
If you are interested in a long and rewarding career working with
high-profile clients on some of the most challenging projects in
the world, then Decima is where you belong. At Decima, you will be
able to explore incredible growth and professional development
We are looking for a driven and capableSafety Managerto support us
with the development of multiple data center projects for one of
the top technology clients in the world. This is a client-facing
role that requires strong interpersonal, communication, and
organizational skills, the ability to self-direct, client
representation, and an emphasis on strong project management
fundamentals. Must be able to manage multiple projects concurrently
and across multiple regions. A strong background indata center
development, design, engineering, controls, and operations
requirements is a big plus.
You will play an integral role in ensuring the safety of everyone
on the job site. You will have a critical role to play in
preventing accidents and injuries from occurring, as well as
ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal safety
regulations. You will work collaboratively with other construction
professionals to identify hazards, establish safety protocols,
develop training programs, and conduct regular safety inspections
to ensure that all workers are adhering to best practices.
We are looking to bring in dedicated individuals with a passion for
innovation, and talent for multi-tasking in a fast-paced
environment. We will help you grow, pursue, and fulfill what
inspires you so we can make big impacts on the world, together.
- Ensure that all construction activities follow local and
federal safety regulations.
- Conduct safety inspections and identify potential
- Develop and implement safety training programs for employees
- Investigate accidents and incidents to determine causes and
prevent future occurrences.
- Regularly review safety policies and procedures to ensure
compliance and effectiveness.
- Coordinate with project managers to prioritize safety in
planning and execution of projects.
- Maintain and update safety records and documentation.
- Communicate safety information and updates to all levels of the
- Conduct safety audits of equipment, tools, and
- Manage safety budgets and allocate resources as needed for
- Maintain safety related paperwork, including OSHA 300 logs and
safety training certifications, such as OSHA OTI
- Establish a strong relationship with the client and communicate
with both technical and management-level personnel.
- Prepare PowerPoint decks and present to management on progress,
findings, and recommendations.
- Review project plans, requirements, and
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum 10 years of construction and safety management
- Minimum 5 years of electrical experience (Medium
- Bachelors Degree in Safety, Engineering, or a related
- Strong knowledge of OSHA standards and regulations.
- Experience working as a Safety Manager for large Commercial,
Industrial, or Mission Critical Facilities construction
- An excellent understanding of construction safety
- Experience developing various types of reports, targeting
- Experience in client-facing positions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical and complicated
construction programs and the ability to communicate progress to
both technical and management-level personnel.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to
communicate with any audience clearly and accurately.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Licenses or Certifications in Occupational Safety and Health
Administration (OSHA), Certified Safety Manager Construction
(CSMC), Certified Safety Personnel (CSP) or Construction Health and
Safety Technician (CHST), or equivalent.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM) certification.
- Strong background in data center development and
- Primary Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming (On-site)
- Position: Safety Manager
- Position Classification: Salary-based full-time regular
- Current US work permit required. This position does not offer
sponsorship for employment (e.g., H-1B visa sponsorship or transfer
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft 365
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
Benefits: Per Diem, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off & Annual Performance
Schedule: 8-hour shift
Work Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming (On-site)
Keywords: Decima International, Cheyenne , Safety Manager - Cheyenne, Wyoming, Executive , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!