Associate-Level Mental Health Therapist - Wyoming
Company: Tava Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Tava Health is a new, 100% online mental health clinic that puts
patients first by reducing costs, improving quality, and increasing
access to therapy. We are on a mission to improve emotional health
through frictionless, technology-enabled care, and we need
passionate, qualified therapists to rally around our cause.
The quality of our care rests heavily on the shoulders of the
therapists we work with. As Tava grows, our network of outstanding
mental health care providers needs to as well. This is a new
opportunity for an associate-level therapist looking for an
opportunity to make a difference while working toward their
required hours of experience to become independently licensed.
Why work with us?
- Let it be no surprise, we care about your mental health and
that means we believe in work-life balance. Enjoy the flexibility
of setting your own hours.
- All visits take place via online video chat; say goodbye to
- Team Tava is made up of intelligent, humble, compassionate, and
hardworking people. Joining the ranks means youll have an automatic
network to turn to for best practices, professional development,
and opportunities to share your expertise.
- We do the dirty work and leave the rewarding part for you. All
marketing, patient scheduling, and billing are taken care of by
Tava so you only have to worry about what you do best: helping
- If you are pre-licensed and working on becoming fully licensed
this is a convenient way to accrue the required hours.
- Provide world-class teletherapy to patients experiencing mild
to severe depression, anxiety, and other possible diagnoses
including stress and relationship issues.
- Thoroughly document all visits with patients in the Tava
electronic medical record.
- Ensure that your calendar availability is accurate and up to
- Keep communication open with Tavas medical staff including
psychiatrists and nurse practitioners to coordinate care for
patients who are also being prescribed medication.
- Celebrate patient success and encourage continued healing and
- A masters level degree from a regionally accredited
- An active associate-level (or intern-level) social work,
counselor, or marriage and family therapy license (ACMHC, CSW, and
AMFT etc.) allowing you to provide supervised mental health therapy
services in one or multiple states.
- An existing supervisor who will continue your supervision while
seeing Tava clients*
- Experience and training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
and other evidence-based practices.
- Proficiency in intake assessments, diagnosis, and ongoing
- Excellent writing skills for documentation of sessions.
- At least eight hours per week of availability to dedicate to
seeing Tava patients.
If you check all these boxes, Team Tava is looking forward to
receiving your application!
- Please note that this is a bring your own supervisor role. Tava
does not provide supervision. It is also a contract (1099),
part-time, and remote (work from home) opportunity. You are
responsible for knowing if you may practice as an associate-level
therapist in your home state as a contractor (as some states
require a W2 Employment status).
As a recruiting team, we do our best to communicate with all
candidates. If you have not received an email from Tava within a
few days of submitting your application please check your spam
Keywords: Tava Health, Cheyenne , Associate-Level Mental Health Therapist - Wyoming, Healthcare , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!