Dialysis Dietitian- **Sign on Bonus up to $5000**
Company: U.S. Renal Care
Posted on: June 24, 2022
CANDIDATES MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A SIGN ON BONUS up to $5,000.00 -
PLEASE INQUIRE The Dietitian's role is to assure quality
nutritional care of patients and their families with chronic renal
disease. - - ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the
following. - Other duties and tasks may be assigned.
- Assist with clinical and operational processes to improve
patient health and minimize hospitalizations and missed
- Recommend therapeutic diets in consideration of cultural and/or
personal preferences and changes in treatment based on the
patient's nutritional needs in consultation with the patient's
- Design and distribute educational materials concerning diet for
the dialysis patient, conduct seminars and classes for dialysis
patients concerning aspects of their diets.
- Perform regularly scheduled evaluations of standard menus for
renal patients, revising and/or updating menus as necessary, and
participate in monthly interdisciplinary patient care
- Assist patients in obtaining dietary supplements as
- Must perform initial assessments and reassessments in
accordance with state regulations.
- Participate as a member of the Interdisciplinary team in all
required patient assessment and care planning activities.
- Help maintain a productive quality assurance program and
participate in the center's quality assurance activities.
- Be familiar with all emergency operational procedures.
- Attend and participate in the monthly Quality Assessment and
Performance Improvement (QAPI) activities.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with Medical
Director and physicians, area nursing homes, hospitals, agencies,
vendors and the community as applicable. -
- Regular and reliable attendance is required for the job.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Requirements include:
- Must have Bachelor of Science Degree in Dietetics, Nutrition,
- Minimum of one year experience in clinical nutrition as a
Registered Dietitian required.
- Current Registered Dietitian (RD/RDN) certification showing
proof registered with Commission of Dietetic Registration.
- Current Dietitian (LD/LDN) license in applicable state is
required unless employed in the state of AZ, CA, CO, HI, IN, MI, NJ
or VA. - State certification (Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist)
required in CT and NY. - License must be maintained as current and
in good standing. -
- Must have basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, Outlook); proficiency in all USRC clinical
applications required within 90 days of hire. U.S. Renal Care is an
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran. Additional
Keywords: U.S. Renal Care, Cheyenne , Dialysis Dietitian- **Sign on Bonus up to $5000**, Healthcare , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!