Licensed Practical Nurse-Cheyenne, WY
Company: Signature Performance
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Description ABOUT YOU You are a licensed LPN with a passion
for your work. You have spent at least 2 years in a variety of
clinical nursing settings. You have knowledge of the administrative
functions associated with referrals for care including familiarity
with APGs, DRG's, ICD-10 and CPT coding. We need an LPN to round
out our team that manages military health system referrals. If you
are passionate about your profession and want meaningful work we
want to talk with you today! ABOUT THE JOB The people you will work
with are exceptional. Here is what you can look forward to, and why
you'll LOVE YOUR MONDAYS.
- Reviews referrals for administrative, clinical completeness and
- Schedules referral appointments.
- Coordinates with specialty referral clinics (internal or
external) to obtain special patient instructions and/or tests
required prior to appointment.
- Provides pre-appointment instructions to patients as well as
the details regarding their referral appointment (i.e., date/time,
provider, and location).
- Ensures patients receive necessary documentation appropriate
for the referred medical care visit.
- Locates referral requests and ensures appropriate documents are
available prior to all specialty appointments.
- Facilitates referral activities by participation in
multidisciplinary team activities ABOUT THE BENEFITS We're proud to
put our signature on each one of our employees. When you are a
member of Signature Performance, you are a part of a
solutions-based organization where the values of passion,
integrity, courage, and respect are the driving forces behind all
our decision-making. We trust in you to do important work and bring
the best version of yourself to work every day, so we want to help
you achieve a work-life balance while consistently challenging
yourself. Signature believes in fully developing each one of our
Associates. We deliver a performance-driven atmosphere with
competitive pay, world-class training and development classes,
resources, and events, an award-winning culture where everyone
thrives, and so much more.
- Health & Welfare stipend that fully covers our associate's
health insurance costs
- Health & Welfare stipend that fully covers Life Insurance
- Health & Welfare stipend that fully covers Short- and Long-Term
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development and Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Referral bonuses ABOUT US You are uncommon. We are, too. We are
looking for people to help us in our mission of working hard at
lowering healthcare administrative costs for federal government
agencies, payers, and providers. At Signature, our mission is to
improve the health of our clients' business and making the lives of
the people we work with better. As we continue to experience
exponential growth, are looking for Uncommon individuals to enhance
our vision. We will continue to accomplish our mission by leading
with our values of Passion, Courage, Integrity, and Respect in all
interactions, making us a six-time Best Places to Work
organization. We need uncommon leaders with uncommon qualities to
shape our uncommon culture and achieve our uncommon mission.
- Current, active, full, and unrestricted License to practice
Nursing in accordance with State Board requirements. Nurse
applicants must be a current U.S. licensed Practical Nurse.
- Associate of Science in Nursing Program from an approved
National League of Nursing
- A minimum of two (2) years broad-based clinical nursing
experience in either an inpatient or outpatient care setting within
the last three (3) years.
- A working knowledge of Ambulatory Procedure Grouping (APGs),
Diagnostic Related Grouping (DRGs), International Classification of
Diseases-Version 9 (ICD-10), and Current Procedural
Terminology-Version 4 (CPT-4) coding.
- Knowledge, skills and computer literacy to interpret and apply
medical care criteria, such as InterQual or Milliman Ambulatory
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal
skills, and have working knowledge of computers, specifically the
Internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, and
- Experience at an MTF or VA facility a plus
Keywords: Signature Performance, Cheyenne , Licensed Practical Nurse-Cheyenne, WY, Healthcare , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...