Internal Medicine Physician - Cheyenne, WY (Perm)
Company: Wapiti Medical Staffing
Posted on: May 25, 2023
UCHealth is in need of a Perm Internal Medicine Physician to
start as soon as credentialed.We are hiring for multiple clinics in
the Northern Colorado area including Cheyenne, WY. Each clinic has
differentiating factors and is uniquely based on the group of
providers within. Our clinics have autonomy and each is unique
while having the backing and support of a large organization with
specialist access and strong primary Below are a few good reasons
to join our clinic in Cheyenne, WY.
- As one of the founding physicians of this practice, you ll
build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- The schedule includes M-F, 8a-5p and phone call requirements
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance. The
after-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large
- Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that
includes Geriatric, and adult patients.
- With approximately 40 specialties within UCHealth Medical
Group, you ll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when
your patients need additional care.
- You ll join a financially stable organization, as our bond
ratings are often among the best in the country.
- 2 exam rooms per provider.
- The number of physicians in practice varies from 2 providers to
- An average of 18 patients per day during a standard 8-hour
- The practice setting is a clinic, outpatient only.
- Services available on-site depend on the clinic selected.
- No required procedures, open to what the physician would like
to do, however, cannot do OB.
- Will cover roundtrip flight, two nights in a hotel, and 3 days
for a rental car, if and when we get to this step, the client will
explain to the candidate.
- Credentialing timeframe: 90 days
- EMR: EPICAt UCHealth, we re looking for those who are talented
and inspired those who don t shy away from daily opportunities to
improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we
want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make
extraordinary possible.Exceptional BenefitsWe expect you to live a
balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive
compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a)
investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred
compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME)
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Board Eligible (0-5 years
of residency) - Required
- Active WY license - Highly Preferred
- COVID vaccine - RequiredCERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Board Certified
- Board EligibleSTATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
Keywords: Wapiti Medical Staffing, Cheyenne , Internal Medicine Physician - Cheyenne, WY (Perm), Healthcare , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...