Therapist / Physical Therapist Job in Torrington, Wyoming / Skilled Nursing Facility
Company: Infinity MedStaff
Posted on: September 16, 2023
About our Client:
We are one of the largest and most successful contract
rehabilitation companies in the country. With operations at more
than 1,400 locations in 42 states, and more than 8,400 employees,
our therapists provide rehabilitation services primarily to
residents of skilled nursing facilities and assisted living
Our mission is "To share our passion for improving quality of life
- one person, one family and one community at a time." From proven
clinical capabilities and professional staffing - to compliance
management and exclusive rehabilitative programs - we strive to
achieve this mission every day.
Geriatric Care center is accepting applications for an experienced
or new grad PTA / Physical Therapist Assistant to work with
geriatric caseloads in a skilled nursing facility / SNF.
As a PTA / Physical Therapist Assistant, your goal is to restore,
enhance and increase functionality. Our goal is to give you the
support you need to make a positive impact on every patient in your
care, providing you with adaptive tools and technologies that help
patients regain the ability to perform all types of activities
whether you work in a skilled nursing environment, assisted living,
providing outpatient therapy, home healthcare, or in a blend of all
The PTA / Physical Therapist Assistant will assist in the treatment
of residents as directed by the Physical Therapist and participate
as an active member of facility's rehabilitation team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in the treatment of residents as directed by the Physical
Therapist and participate as an active member of facility's
- Provides treatment to residents as directed by the Physical
- Records treatments given in medical record.
- Instructs families and staff in maintenance programs as directed
by the Physical Therapist. Communicates with supervisor and other
interdisciplinary team members regarding resident progress,
problems, and plans.
- Participates in resident-care conferences and weekly
- Participates in facility in-service training programs.
- Assists with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area and
- Maintains resident confidence and protects nursing home
operations by records, keeping information confidential.
- Records daily treatment charges according to facility policy and
- Protects resident and employee by adhering to infection control
policies and protection protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
facility and department procedure rules and regulations.
- Provides community based services such as health and wellness
activities as required.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Graduate from an accredited program for PTA / Physical Therapist
- Current license as a PTA / Physical Therapist Assistant in the
state of practice as required
- Must meet Clinical Competency requirements
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification
- Ability to travel as needed to perform job
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance
STD/LTD/401 retirement options
Keywords: Infinity MedStaff, Cheyenne , Therapist / Physical Therapist Job in Torrington, Wyoming / Skilled Nursing Facility, Healthcare , Torrington, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!