Clinical Liaison - Acute Rehab Unit - Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 14, 2018
If you love healthcare but would like to try something new this may be the opportunity for you! Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services in Cheyenne, WY is currently seeking an enthusiastic Clinical Liaison to join our team! Kindred Healthcare is the largest diversified provider of post-acute care services in the United States. A Fortune magazine Most Admired Healthcare Company for nine years, Kindred's mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Summary As a Clinical Liaison, you will have the ability to use your clinical skills while working in a strategic business environment. Successful Liaisons will educate the community about the services provided by Kindred and will develop and maintain positive relationships with families, caregivers, medical professionals and the communities we serve. Through the building of long term relationships, the Liaison will facilitate the identification of medically appropriate patients and assessment of patient/resident admissions factoring in length of stay and level of acuity which should align with the outcomes expected from Kindred's clinical expertise in rehabilitation and nursing. In addition, the Liaison:
- Educates existing and new referral sources, medical professionals and the community on Kindred's core competence in rehabilitation by utilizing clinical outcomes
- Manages referrals and admissions generated through their assigned territory by representing the hospital with professionalism
- Conducts patient assessments and coordinates transfer of medically appropriate patients for admission to the acute rehabilitation setting
- Maintains effective communication and ability to connect with patients, families, physicians, case managers, nurses and insurance case managers
- Designs and develops marketing strategies for their assigned territory designed to increase patient admissions that leverage Kindred's core competence in the area of rehabilitating medically complex patients/residents who require an extended stay in a healthcare setting.
- Provides referral sources, medical professionals, the community, patients and caregivers with education on Kindred's clinical expertise in rehabilitation and clearly establishes how Kindred is able to differentiate themselves from their competition RN, registered nurse, PT, physical therapist, OT, occupational therapist, SLP, speech therapist, sales, marketing, business, development, case management, liaison, acute rehabilitation, ARU, inpatient rehab, hospital #MON-HRS #LI-HRS License or Certification:
- Valid state driver's license
- Clinical Licensure required (RN/ PT/ OT/ SLP) Education and Experience:
- College degree required
- Clinical/Case Management experience preferred
- Strong preference given to candidates who have previously operated in the sales function of a durable medical equipment, institutional pharmaceutical or healthcare setting company
- Previously demonstrated experience working in a clinical setting where they were directly involved with patient diagnosis and/or assessing acuity for complex patients
- Knowledge of acute hospitals and post-acute settings preferred We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes an invaluable orientation program, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and much more while working with a healthcare leader! To apply, please visit and search for job #.
EOE. M/W/V/D. Drug Free Workplace. If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Keywords: RehabCare, Cheyenne , Clinical Liaison - Acute Rehab Unit - Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, Healthcare , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!