Patient Services Scheduler, Home Health - LPN Preferred
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: October 9, 2018
Division: Home HealthAre you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring! As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.--EOEResponsibilitiesEncompass Health is searching for an experienced medical scheduler to join our team as a Patient Services Coordinator. Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pmLocation: 1401 Airport Parkway, Cheyenne, WY 82001 Scheduling home visits for the field staff each day and assisting with the coordination of patient care.Accumulating admissions and intake information.Communicating with physicians about orders and patient progress information.Ensuring geographic scheduling to reduce drive time and to enhance staff satisfaction and patient care.QualificationsThe ideal candidate for this role will be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) that excels in a fast paced environment with exceptional customer services skills.
- LPN preferred but not required.
- At least 1 year of patient scheduling experience is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of staffing and scheduling requirements related to home health.
- Previous experience working with Homecare Homebase (HCHB) is preferred.If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!
As a national leader of post-acute care, Encompass Health offers facility-based and home-based patient care through our network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies and hospice agencies. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cost-effective care across the post-acute continuum. Driven by a set of shared values, Encompass Health is the result of the union between HealthSouth Corporation and Encompass Home Health & Hospice.Our approach to post-acute care sets us apart. We firmly believe that every success starts with our dedicated team of professionals, so we make sure they are empowered with the tools they need to help our patients be successful. Innovative technologies, advanced therapies, customized treatment plans, coordinated care teams – these are all part of our promise to deliver the highest level of care.Mission: Connected Care, Superior Outcomes.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Cheyenne , Patient Services Scheduler, Home Health - LPN Preferred, Healthcare , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!