Company: All Medical Personnel, LLC
Posted on: December 3, 2018
Orthopedics/Neurology opening in Cheyenne, Wyoming. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Specialty: RN-Neurology TravelLocations: Cheyenne, WyomingShift: TBDDuration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Details
- A neurology nurse is a nursing professional that helps patients suffering from neurological problems. This can include injuries, such as head and spinal trauma from accidents, or illnesses, such as Parkinson's disease, meningitis, encephalitis, epilepsy, and multiple sclerosis.
- Provide therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of patients
- Perform Triage assessments
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and document all aspects of documentation
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient careQualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years of recent experience
- BLS certification
- ACLS preferred
- Active Wyoming license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.Benefits
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct DepositAboutUsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!If you're interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number belowBest Regards,Breanna SaumRecruiting ConsultantAll Medical Personnel - Nursing & Allied HealthDirect: Connect with us2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, LLC, Cheyenne , Travel RN-Neurology, Healthcare , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!