Travel Nurse - Homecare RN - Cheyenne, WY
Company: General Healthcare Resources,- Travel Nursing
Posted on: March 10, 2019
Travel Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) Start your next travel assignment in Cheyenne, Wyoming with this great Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity. The city offers historic museums, Botanical Gardens, Ranches, State Park, Street Railway Trolley, Hiking, and fun exploration! Job Details
- 90-day contract
- GROSS pay range: $1,900 - $2,000/week
- 40 hours per week
- 8a - 5p Job Requirements
- Current Wyoming Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience. About Us At GHR Travel Nursing , we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts ! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Sathya at or email .
Keywords: General Healthcare Resources,- Travel Nursing, Cheyenne , Travel Nurse - Homecare RN - Cheyenne, WY, Healthcare , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!