CNA's - Full or Part time- $1000 Sign-on Bonus- We Have Daily Pay - Come Grow With Us
Company: EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted on: March 12, 2019
Our Nursing Assistants are THE BEST! They love our residents, and the teamwork is inspiring too! We are accepting applications for AMAZING CNA's! If you want to be a part of this REMARKABLE team, come in and see us! CNA sign-on Bonus of $1000 for qualified CNAs for a limited time.
$$$ Daily Pay! Work today, Get Paid Tomorrow! $$$
Your Paycheck, any day, anytime, anywhere!
Access the money you have earned with just a TAP of a button.
Under general supervision, the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse Aide Certified) performs a combination of following duties in caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the plan of care and established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes. The CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) is expected to perform duties in compliance with state and federal regulations.
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL, and Aide flow sheets)
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Qualifications
- Current certification as a nursing assistant In the state of employment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast paced environment and relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields to include school studies
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Benefits:
- DAILY PAY$$$
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- SO MUCH MORE
Granite Rehabilitation and Wellness
3128 Boxelder Drive
Cheyenne, WY 82001
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company . We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority!
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare Management, Cheyenne , CNA's - Full or Part time- $1000 Sign-on Bonus- We Have Daily Pay - Come Grow With Us, Healthcare , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!