Current College Students - Part Time Nabisco Merchandiser
Posted on: September 7, 2018
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel--z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As a part of Sales, you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondel--z International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
The role of the Mondel--z International Sales Service Representative (Merchandiser) is to build a world-class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level by fulfilling the merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers.
- As a Merchandiser for our company you are primarily, though not exclusively, merchandising Nabisco specific brands.
- Areas of focus will include full-shelf conditions, neatly-merchandised displays and shelves, building display point-of-sale in all areas of the store, properly-rotated product on the shelf, and accurate price tags / point-of-sale in all departments.
- A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain rapport with key store individuals, while providing outstanding customer service.
- This role will be responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate merchandising call schedule.
- This role will also be responsible for identifying and communicating individual store opportunities to the appropriate Mondel--z International personnel.
Mondel--z International is an employer of inclusion who partners with diversity groups which cater to people of all ethnicities, genders, ages and sexual orientations. Mondel--z International also works with military veterans to help hire our heroes who have served our nation, as well as partner with disability networks to include people of all abilities to help the company succeed for years to come.
Keywords: Mondelez, Cheyenne , Current College Students - Part Time Nabisco Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!