Recruiter - Remote (West Coast Preferred)
Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: March 17, 2023
DescriptionJob Title: Recruiter - Remote Opportunity (West Coast
- Partner with facility hiring managers to learn about, plan out
and discuss the positions to be filled and what qualifications are
needed for each opening
- Create job postings that are articulate, professional, and
attention-grabbing to attract the best candidates, posting these
ads on various online and offline resources
- Confirm proper approval and post requisitions in our
- Advise hiring managers on recruiting processes and procedures
including system training
- Screen resumes/applicants for suitability
- Seek out candidates through networking, social media and other
tactics to hunt out the top people to fill open positions
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the candidates by
handling phone calls, questions and other details before and after
- Make job offers to applicants who pass screening and interview
processes and are approved by management by providing them with an
offer letter and discussing the benefits, requirements and details
of the position
- Works with candidates serving as primary guide to get connected
to appropriate resources for background checks, new hire paperwork
and on-boarding ensuring customer service, compliance as well as
completion in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned in relation to talent
Not primary responsibilities but required for cross training:
- Works with and coordinates pre-employment screening
requirements with necessary occupational medicine, employee health
and pre-employment testing facilities when necessary.
- Consistently monitors pre-employment screening process and
escalates issues when required and work with appropriate parties to
- Review requisitions and candidate profiles for accuracy prior
to onboarding of new hires to ensure data integrity
- Coordination of day one activities including start time & work
- Electronically save candidate recruitment files including
- Assist with job fairs and open house talent acquisition
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- At least three years of experience in recruiting; healthcare
- Agency experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or a related
field; or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills and time management
Important to know regarding the role, in addition to the above:
- Position is fast paced with an average of 60-75 requisitions at
any given time
- Weekly/Bi-Weekly Requisition Summaries and Candidate Movement
Reports are required to be sent to hiring managers for open
- Serve as a talent partner to hiring leaders driving to help
support and inform leaders in key hiring decisions.
Experience2 - 3 years: Healthcare Recruitment Experience
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Cheyenne , Recruiter - Remote (West Coast Preferred), Human Resources , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...