.Net Technical Lead (remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a .Net Technical
Lead for our national Commerce Practice. This candidate will be the
primary technical lead/developer of Commerce and PIM
implementations for our predominantly B2B client base, along with
other opportunities to work on various ecommerce initiatives within
our practice. This can be a remote role within the US.
The candidates' primary responsibility will be to develop and
successfully implement PIM systems (inRiver PIM is a preferred
partner) and Commerce (Optimizely and Znode) over multiple
projects. This includes technical design, discovery, defining and
developing functional requirements, deployment, testing & training.
This person should be comfortable working in a challenging and
fast-paced environment while working independently as well as part
of a team.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Business Unit Overview
Our national Commerce Practice team is comprised of passionate and
capable strategists, architects, project managers, business
analysts, developers, and infrastructure specialists who specialize
in the designing and implementing of industry leading eCommerce
platforms. We deliver on the promise of a unified commerce
experience, through strategic discussion aligned to business needs.
We use an agnostic approach with a deep portfolio of options to
address all levels of digital maturity.
We are experts on the leading Commerce and Order Management
platforms including HCL Commerce, Adobe Commerce (Magento),
Optimizely (Insite) , Znode, SalesForce, InRiver PIM, Akeneo, Kibo
and IBM Sterling OMS.
- Lead the technical planning and requirements gathering phases
including scoping, estimations, development, testing, and
- Serve as Technical Lead and mentor to more junior developers.
Provide technical support or leadership during development and
continual improvement of service.
- Act as the main technical point of contact and SME for clients
on project work.
- Manage and delegate work items with other project team
- Participate in the creation of the backlog per sprint and
assist PM in project planning.
- Lead the resolution of all requirements/feedback/scoping/design
issues or questions directly with the clients.
- Lead technical documentation efforts and creation of user
stories utilizing JIRA.
- Performs code audits and reviews as required.
- Perform development tasks but also be able to provide guidance
and direction on deployment strategy, testing approach, launch
- Ensure implementation, deployment, and backup is done following
- Able to understand unique business and technical requirements
of the engagement and facilitate communications on the most
appropriate solution design.
- Collaborate on the design and development of the appropriate
solution with Architect.
- Produce detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well
- Develop code on the assigned platform and respective
integrations in collaboration with other technical team
- Independently manage assigned tasks.
- Understand Cloud framework, dev and deployment strategy (as
most platforms are now cloud hosted).
- Attend and facilitate stand-up meetings and report technical
- Attend sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
- Experienced coder with at least 5 years of C# and .NET software
application development experience.
- Experience with web services/APIs, consuming JSON/XML data
(third party integrations).
- Experience with other technologies (SQL, .NET Core, React,
Angular, Typescript, etc..) a plus
- Full life-cycle development experience - with Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of version control systems, web development
- Experience with estimating and project planning preferred.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to explain
technical considerations, trade-offs and recommendations to both
technical and non-technical client representatives.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies
in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- ECommerce or experience with PIM, MDM, PLM or other related
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other development team
members as well as customers.
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role as part of a
consulting team requiring minimal direction from more senior team
- Work on existing applications as well as designing and
developing new products and solutions.
- Experience working in a multi-client setting highly
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Cheyenne , .Net Technical Lead (remote), IT / Software / Systems , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!