Senior Software Quality Assurance
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Senior Software Quality Assurance
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest
designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's
request and sole discretion.
We're looking for a Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst IV,
who will work under limited QA Management supervision and is a
seasoned, experience professional, having built a career in QA over
Primary responsibilities are leading the work of SQA Analysts,
writing test plans and scripts, performing testing on new software
development and changes to existing software ensuring compliance to
company standards and end-user requirements.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Leads all SQA activities on a project including planning and
facilitating defect review
- Reports testing status to the SQA Manager, IT Project Managers
and upper management.
- Reviews business requirements and creates detailed test plans
and test scripts for both manual and automated testing.
- Writes, maintains, and executes automated test script /test
automation frameworks for all in house applications using Selenium
- Performs automated testing for REST APIs using POSTMAN.
Performs performance testing for eCommerce web applications.
What We're Looking For:
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of
related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or
equivalent work experience.
- 5+ Years of experience automating front end websites with
Ability to lead all testing end to end on a project and coordinate
with other parallel projects in flight with minimal guidance.
- Should have some experience in application performance
management and monitoring tools.
- Experience writing automated tests for REST API's with
- Strong ETL and Database Testing skills.
Even Better if You Have:
- Experience with Jmeter
- Experience with SAP Hybris
- Experience testing eCommerce websites
- Experience with Sitecore CMS/ SAP Commerce CMS systems
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering
employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your
family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we
offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$71,500.00 - $120,450.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Cheyenne , Senior Software Quality Assurance, IT / Software / Systems , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!