Technical Analyst IV
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Technical Analyst IV
- Analyze, design, provide technical input, write technical
specifications for computer systems or applications. Interface with
business partners and users to develop project requirements and
- Project management and resource planning.
- Function as technical consultant in area of expertise to IT
dept and the business.
- Research and analysis of emerging technologies.
- Develop standards and guidelines in support of technology
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the Grade at which career may stabilize for many
years or even until retirement
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external
business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent
may not exist
- Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train
- Works independently
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with
a 4-year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$133,540 - 164,400
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Since 2000, SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven
decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical,
software and data engineers handcraft our component database of
more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and
current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions
to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in
innovative industries such as consumer electronics,
telecommunications, automotive, medical and aerospace.
SiliconExpert's customers include: leading commercial and
government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract
manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it's a design
engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or
procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data
intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency,
collaboration, and optimization.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Cheyenne , Technical Analyst IV, IT / Software / Systems , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!