Remote Senior Product Software Engineer (.Net/C#/MSSQL/Oracle)
Company: Wolters Kluwer
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job ID:- R0029824Wolters Kluwer Healths Clinical Effectiveness
(CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven
healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the
front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician
editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to
provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that
measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare
professionals provide optimal care for their patients. Its flagship
product, UpToDate, is trusted by over 1 million clinicians in over
170 countries to make the best decisions at the point of patient
care. Net Promoter Scores consistently fall in the high-70s,
largely due to the unrivaled breadth and depth of its
evidence-based content. More than 60 research studies confirm
UpToDates widespread usage and association with improved patient
care and hospital performance, including reduced lengths of stay,
adverse complications, and mortality.We are hiring a Senior Product
Software Engineer to help develop and maintain a collection of
applications used by Wolters Kluwer clinicians and editorial teams
used to create and maintain the core data used in our referential
and embedded product lines. These editorial platforms operate in
the Azure/AWS Cloud and play a vital role in providing accurate,
timely, and meaningful information used to comprise our suite of
products that serve our Health Care community.This role will be
critical to delivering our business objectives by creating and
maintaining internal editorial platform applications along with
underlying database structures and processes. We are seeking a
talented, collaborative, high-energy individual who is a hands-on
Technical lead. The ideal candidate will have experience in
Microsoft technologies, and Azure, designing, and developing
high-quality, scalable, reliable, and fast
- Work with the team lead, architect, and other software
engineers to develop and implement new web applications and APIs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Develop and assume ownership of multiple Editorial platform
applications, including API design, implementation, and
- Work with application teams to determine requirements for the
- Work closely with software test engineers to ensure high
- Plan and execute tasks within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Follow and contribute to best practices and standards for
- Remain current with evolving industry trends and
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of 3 - 5+ years of extensive, hands-on, experience
with Microsoft .NET/C#/ASP.NET/Oracle/MS SQL.
is a plus.
- Experience with Linux is a plus.
- Experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, and
integration using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in Agile Software Development.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (Azure SQL, Storage, Web apps,
Key Vault, pipeline, App insights, and Monitoring) is a plus.
- Experience in Creating high-level, low-level design
- Experience working with GIT as source control and should
understand the concepts around pull requests, branches, and
repositories, is a plus.
- Industry experience in the health care sector is a plus.
- Technology Certification is a plus.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries,
divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Wolters Kluwer, Cheyenne , Remote Senior Product Software Engineer (.Net/C#/MSSQL/Oracle), IT / Software / Systems , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!