Sr ServiceNow Developer (Remote)
Posted on: November 21, 2022
ICFs Data Modernization Division is a rapidly growing,
entrepreneurial, technology driven department, seeking a motivated
Sr. ServiceNow Developers to support upcoming needs with our
federal customers.Our Data Modernization Division is an information
technology and management consulting department that offers
integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector
clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design,
build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all
aspects of our clients business.The Work At ICF, our ServiceNow
Developers help support the mission, business, service, and
operational needs of our customers. ICFs ServiceNow Developers work
on a wide variety of different programs support diverse customer
mission areas. We build solutions that support citizen services -
such as systems that help detect fraud, waste, and abuse across
federal programs, systems that help facilitate wireless spectrum
auctions, and systems that support citizen engagement with
regulatory and rulemaking processes - all using the ServiceNow
platform. We also support new and novel employee services across
our portfolio - such as improving employee's access to Human
Resources business functions, our customers business management and
stakeholder engagement capabilities, as well as core service and
operations management needs of business
- Formulate system scope and objectives.
- Prepares detailed specifications for application builds.
- Assist with user story creation and grooming.
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging and creating
- Technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of
applications systems analysis and programming.
- Understands the business or function for which application is
- Instructing, directing and checking the work of other technical
- Adept at developing front end portal, back-end console
- Experience with programming languages and databases including
- Experience building scoped applications.Required Skills:
- 3+ years experience developing on the ServiceNow platform.
- 3+ years of IT application system experience in technology
- 2+ years of experience with platform customization in relevant
- 2+ years of experience with custom application development
including Custom Service Portal widget creation.
- 2+ years of experience developing and customizing core
applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and
HTML5, Jelly, jQuery and AngularJS.
- 2+ year experience leading and mentoring Junior ServiceNow team
- 2+ years experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum
- Strong communicator and ability to work as part of a cohesive
- US Citizenship required (required by federal government for
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.Preferred
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC
and file imports).
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with an API-led Integration
Platform such as MuleSoft or Apigee.
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the
management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs,
business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and
catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus.
- Experience with rebuilding and refactoring legacy applications
in ServiceNow a plus.
- Experience conducting ServiceNow instance upgrades.
- ServiceNow Developer Certification is strongly preferred. This
is an outstanding opportunity to work with talented and passionate
individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing
talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose
driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that
prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core
values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who
are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces
and hires dimensions of differences.#SENW22 Working at ICFWorking
at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with
intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day.
Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle
unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and
governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual
respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.We can only
solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive
workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal
opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any
protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin,
color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation,
religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status.
Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and
collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy
Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of
complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of
employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of
your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after
receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.Reasonable
Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for
disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals
with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the
application and employment process. To request an accommodation
please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to
assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and
will be used only to the extent required to provide needed
reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO
is the law
and Pay Transparency Statement
. Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in
determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited
to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and
competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location,
education and certifications as well as contract provisions
regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The
salary range for Colorado is - $97,594.00-$165,910.00Nationwide
Remote Office (US99)Need help? We're
here:ICFCareerCenter@icf.comAbout ICFICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global
consulting services company with approximately 8,000 full and
part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At
ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with
digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine
unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement
capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex
challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have
worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more
Keywords: ICF, Cheyenne , Sr ServiceNow Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!