Class A Local Driver Position
Adecco is assisting a client in recruiting for a Class A Driver job
in Cheyenne, WY. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. The Class
A Driver will be responsible for following all DOT regulations for
local driving. Apply NOW if you meet the qualifications listed
Responsibilities for the Class A Driver job include:
- This is a full-time Class A driving position delivering to local
- Required to occasionally lift and carry at least 50 lbs.
- The position also involves loading and unloading.
- Driver should have strong communication, interpersonal, and
customer service skills.
- The driver is responsible to deliver stones and gravel on a daily
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
- Current Class A Driver?s License
- Current 1 Year of Class A Driving Experience
- Possess a DOT Medical Card
- Clean Driving Record.
- Must be able to pass a 10 year criminal background check
- Driver should be willing to work a flexible schedule (days,
swing, or graveyard)
Pay for this position is $18/hr depending on the experience. The
position is working a day shift. This is a temporary-to-hire
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Class A Driver job in
***Equal Opportunity Employer