Access Control Specialist (ACS)
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Access Control Specialist (ACS)
- Performing technical inspections of all individuals and/or
vehicles seeking access to the site to ensure that no prohibited
items are introduced into or onto the construction site and to
ensure that no unauthorized individuals enter the site.
- Support the assignment and tracking of daily Access Control
Officer Personnel activities for his/her assigned team.
- Support the documentation of incidents reported from his/her
assigned team, as required, for submission to Access Control
- Support the implementation of the CST Contractor’s Site Safety
Plan as applicable to Access Control Officer sub-function team
- Must be able to perform Access Control Officer Personnel
typical responsibilities. Must be able to support the management,
coordination, and delegation of multiple activities for a single
team of Access Control Officer Personnel.
- Must be able to interact and communicate professionally with
senior program leadership (e.g., be able to articulate concerns,
frame potential solutions, etc.).
- Must be able to support the supervision of large teams of
- Must be able to support the evaluation of personnel.
- Must have above-average interpersonal skills (e.g., be able to
face and resolve conflict, manage a range of personalities,
- Must have above-average communication skills—both verbal and
- Must have a working knowledge of construction safety.
- Must be able and willing to work outdoors in inclement
- Must have the ability to stand/walk for extended periods of
- Must be able to work independently in a detail oriented
- Must be self-motivated and interested in continuing his/her
education in the standard practices and procedures of the CSS
- Must be willing to train and mentor entry-level (trainee)
- Minimum high school diploma or
- Secret Clearance
- Minimum of 1 year in construction surveillance,
technical surveillance countermeasures, industrial or government
- Counterintelligence or Intelligence
- Construction surveillance, technical surveillance
countermeasures, industrial or government security experience
involving counterintelligence, construction quality assurance, and
hands-on supervisory construction experience.
- Experience in managing
- Experience in dealing with the
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi, Cheyenne , Access Control Specialist (ACS), Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!