Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
• Conducts metal detection screening of all personnel
entering and exiting secure areas to prevent the
infiltration/exfiltration of unauthorized data bearing devices and
• Escalates information about incidents that occur at their
• Performs other duties as directed by the screening
supervisor or Supplier management.
• Completes the Shift Activity Report (SAR) and submits it to
the screening supervisor at the end of their shift, or as directed
by the screening supervisor.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience with security
control room equipment and operations, including metal detection
screening, access control, intrusion detection and incident
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must possess a current TS clearance
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi, Cheyenne , Pre-Screening Officer, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!