Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What You'll Get to Do:
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Greet visitors
- Check identification and request visitors sign in/out
- Open and distribute mail
- Enter check and money order payments received
- Print payment logs
- Mail out letters and correspondence
- Scan and store documents electronically
- Save ECF's (electronic court filings) to attorney files
- Proofread reports
- Schedule court coverage
- Calendar court hearings
- Prepare files for court hearings
- Open and close cases
- Redact and prepare court documents
- Submit press releases
- Collaborate with legal assistants in preparation of Grand Jury
notebooks, files, subpoenas, witness and agent lists
- Create final vouchers for employee travel
- Assign payment authorizations to subpoenas
More About the Role:
Under the direction of Task Supervisor or Document Management
Analyst, performs the following tasks while complying with
established procedures for: filing, retrieving, and copying case
file materials; creating witness binders; preparing deposition and
trial exhibits; entering data on-line to case files and other
databases; proofreading, editing, correcting OCR'd text files;
retrieving and blowing back documents from microfilm and digital
image media; tabbing, numbering, labeling, assembling documents;
filling out log sheets and reporting on task progress; and
performing quality control on the work of peers in all of these
areas. Prepares documents for image scanning; performs other
document collection related activities, including document
screening, and labeling of files to be scanned. Performs simple
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and
under pressure extremely important.
- Must be able to read and follow instructions.
- Must be able to understand task, task objectives, and the
context of the task in the litigation support effort as a
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to
complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit
or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication
- Must be knowledgeable user of the Government's office and
network environment, including but not limited to, word processing,
database, spreadsheet, imaging, and telecommunications
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Litigation support experience valued.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Cheyenne , Clerical/Assistant, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!