Member Service Representative Remote Wyoming - Wyoming residents only!
Company: S3 Shared Service Solutions, LLC
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Member Service Representative
APPLYTO MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Service Representative will respond to member inquires via
telephone regarding membership, banking products, services and
rates while providing friendly, accurate and speedy service. He/she
will also resolve member issues timely and thoroughly, seeking to
exceed member expectations on every call. The position will utilize
knowledge of products, data systems and web based applications to
provide information and remedy member service issues.
Higher level responsibilities will also include the following:
Responding to online banking and bill payment inquiries;
troubleshoot connectivity issues for online banking and bill
payment; resolve ID/password access issues; prepare professionally
written responses to email inquiries, ensuring that the members
response is completed within established timeframes; research and
resolve member bill payment issues within service level agreement
standards. We will also partner with business partners to resolve
member disputes and educate members about bill payment
functionality for future use. Service Representatives will also be
expected to complete all required compliance documentation for wire
transfer requests in order to minimize potential fraud. Successful
representatives may also be asked to act in a mentor capacity for
newly hired representatives.
S3 has a commitment to excellence and the highest standards of
member service. Our values and beliefs are critical to the success
and growth of the business and they were all created with a unique
- Respond to member and potential member phone inquiries on
membership, products and services.
- Navigate system applications as needed to resolve
- Provide timely, friendly, and accurate service in building
member relationships; determine member eligibility; provide
guidance to members in order to meet their financial needs.
- Accurately verify, document, and process all member
- Prioritize workload based on mandatory requirements and member
service level agreements.
- Safeguard member accounts and information for privacy and
- Resolve complaints by communicating with other departments
and/or partners as needed.
- Provide extraordinary service by resolving problems
- Perform and process account maintenance, fulfillment requests,
research requests, etc.
- Work in collaboration with other team members.
- Recognize and escalate issues.
- Email Inquiries: respond to, resolve and troubleshoot members
questions /issues. Adhere to response time and quality goals.
- Bill Payment: research and resolve complex payment issues.
Interact with vendors, payees and members to research issues.
Uncover root cause of problems, correct accounts and communicate
actions taken to members. Educate members on proper use of
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of Financial Institution or Customer Service
- College degree preferred or relevant work experience may be
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft environment and
- Strong analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to adhere to a pre-determined schedule
- Positive attitude and team-oriented.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Demonstrate member service skills.
- Working knowledge of online banking systems and bill payment
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills that potentially
lead to process improvement
The S3 corporate office is located in the Baltimore/Washington
corridor, S3 Shared Service Solutions, LLC is a credit union
service organization (CUSO) that is guided by a relentless focus to
meet and exceed the expectations of the credit unions we serve. As
a solutions-based operations support provider, our client base is
comprised of leading financial institutions with combined assets in
excess of $18 billion with over 900,000 members.
S3 implements and supports collaborative business solutions for our
partner credit unions in the areas of Deposit Operations, Real
Estate Lending, Consumer Lending, Collections, and Call Center
Operations. Striving for excellence in everything we do, our goal
is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective services to our credit
union partners so they can invest in the futures of their
organizations and most importantly, their members.
Keywords: S3 Shared Service Solutions, LLC, Cheyenne , Member Service Representative Remote Wyoming - Wyoming residents only!, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!