Member Service Specialist - Contact Center
Company: WYHY Federal Credit
Posted on: June 6, 2021
A Member Service Specialist helps members through a variety of
channels, including drive-through, phone, text and chat to process
At WyHy we truly value the contribution of our team members. We
arent just looking for job experience, skills and qualifications;
we also need your enthusiasm, energy and desire to succeed. In
return, we will offer you a dynamic work environment that is open
and supportive where you can grow professionally and make a real
difference in your community.
On top of all that, we offer our employees:
- Competitive pay with opportunity to increase at three months
and annually thereafter
- Generous PTO
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Gym membership allowance
- Pet insurance allowance
- Holiday pay
- 401K with generous employer match
- Paid birthdays off
If WyHy sounds like your kind of place to work then youre in
luck! We have the following job available:
TITLE: Member Service Specialist
CLASSIFICATION: FLSA Non-Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Retail Financial Services - Contact Center
REPORTS TO: Contact Center Manager
To achieve success in this position, the individual must provide
exceptional service to our members through a variety of technical
delivery channels including over the phone, text, chat, and via the
drive-thru. Knowledge of the Credit Union's products, services, and
procedures as well as Credit Union competitors, is required to
properly educate and advocate for our member.
- Handle transaction requests, such as transfers, loan payments,
account check deposits and stop pays.
- Represent the Credit Union in accordance with service
standards, in a courteous and professional manner while providing
prompt, efficient, and accurate processing of transactions.
- Provide general and specific service-related information
regarding Credit Union services and/or policies.
- Promotes the Credit Unions products and services, including
referring members to Member Service Advisors for in-depth loan
consultations and relationship building opportunities.
- Refer members to the proper service area or third party
partners for issues that cannot be resolved in the Contact
- Work incoming daily mail.
- Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the
- Contribute to the fulfillment of department and company
objectives and goals.
- Comply with all department and company policies, procedures and
- Must be available to work hours necessary to support business
operations. Hours may include Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to
5:30 p.m. and Saturday 8:30a.m. to 12:30p.m.
These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive.
Additional duties may be required and assigned. This list of duties
and responsibilities is subject to change without notice.
The requirements listed in this description are representative
of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform these essential functions of the job.
Education and Experience
- A high school education.
- At least one year of experience in a retail environment, with
financial institution experience preferred but not required.
- The ability to be bonded.
- Acceptable credit (having no established credit history is
Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent member service skills, attentiveness, information
retention, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with both members and
- Ability to maintain member confidentiality.
- Professional presentation over phone, video, and written text
- Good time management skills.
- Basic mathematical, typing and computer.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Familiarity with or ability to learn Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Ability to learn all internal computer programs essential to
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced, at times noisy
environment and under pressure as needed.
- The ability to make sound decisions. This may include making
on-the-spot decisions regarding member transactions; weighing
member satisfaction issues with the Credit Unions exposure to loss
or fraud; and the ability to think through and rationalize
- This position requires a perceptive person who is capable of
relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present
themselves, the individual must be sensitive to Credit Union needs
and member and employee goodwill.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include the
ability to see up close and at a distance; color, peripheral, and
depth vision; and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20
The above information in this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Keywords: WYHY Federal Credit, Cheyenne , Member Service Specialist - Contact Center, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!