Customer Care Rep I
Company: Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
In a high-paced environment; receives inbound and makes outbound
calls to patients, reviews patient accounts to answer questions,
communicates payment options and assists with taking payments on
the phone utilizing billing systems. Will answer questions on
insurance payment and verify demographic information.
- Provides in-depth review of patient account information to
answer questions regarding patient responsibility, account billing
status, insurance information and charges, and etc.
- Summarizes and document patient calls
- Communicates and transfers information to clinics and other
departments as applicable for resolution.
- Works patient correspondence, update information, audit
accounts and mail out requested information.
- Ensures all workflow items are completed within the set
turn-around-time within quality expectations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They
are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified and employees
may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external
- Ability to use good judgment and critical thinking skills to
identify and resolve problems
- Proficient in MS Office software; particularly Excel and
- Computer and telephone knowledge
- Efficient and accurate keyboard/typing skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
with a commitment to client/patient satisfaction
- Functional knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations and
experience related to privacy laws, access and release of
- In-depth working knowledge of the various applications
associated with the workflows
- High school diploma (or Equivalent Certificate from an
accredited program) or higher degree
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience in customer
service, preferably in a call center or healthcare environment
- Bilingual Spanish
- Coding and billing certification preferred
Keywords: Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, Cheyenne , Customer Care Rep I, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!