Company: Express Employment Professionals Headquarters
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Express Employment Professionals is
recruiting for Environment Services (EVS) Technicians for a large
medical facility. As an Environmental Services Tech, you will
maintain cleanliness and strive to provide superior services in a
- 3:00 pm -11:00 pm
- 11:00 pm 7:30 am
What you get to
- Help provide a clean, safe, and aesthetically pleasing
environment with minimal interference to others.
- Utilizes proper infection control practices (personal
protective equipment, procedures, etc.).
- Perform a variety of assigned cleaning tasks;
- Dusting, mopping, scrubbing, disinfecting, vacuuming. Empty
trash containers and removes all trash.
- Inventory, restock and replenish service carts and
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and notify appropriate
personnel as repairs become necessary.
- Complete all required documentation
What we look
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team without
- Able to read and understand material safety data sheets and
- Flexible and able to work diverse shifts which may include
weekends and holidays
- Able to walk/stand for eight or more hours per shift
- Able to lift, push and pull throughout the scheduled shift
At Express Employment Professionals, we
have been placing people in excellent jobs right here in Cheyenne!
These are permanent, full-time positions. Apply today, and we will
get you in for an interview. Let Express Employment do the legwork
for you! NEVER A FEE TO THE JOB SEEKER!
EASY WAYS TO APPLY Your Choice!
- Download the new ExpressJobs App on the App Store or Google
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com submit to
the Cheyenne location.
- Call or visit our office: 307-632-0567. 2205 E. Pershing
- Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepared for all scheduled shifts
- Maintain continuous stock rotation on a first-in/first-out
basis, in primary workspace, as well as, unit supply closets
throughout the hospital
- Contain and clean hazardous materials covered under the
bio-hazard/Code Blue specifications
- Performed independently and in accordance with facility
standards and procedures
- Reach overhead and below the knees
- Inspect cleaned linen and clothing for damage from laundering
or wear to determine the need for repair or replacement
- Participate in department meetings, in-service programs, and
continuing education programs
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight,
requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Wash, scrub, dust, polish, vacuum, mop, disinfect patient
rooms, treatment/exam rooms, clean bathrooms; scrub sinks and
- Providing expedient resolution of assigned tasks
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals Headquarters, Cheyenne , EVS Tech, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!