Customer Service Representative- Range Safety Officer
Company: Laramie County
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under direct supervision, provides customer support for the
Shooting Sports Complex while supervising safe shooting activities
and range operations.
Essential Job Functions
(Essential function, as defined under the Americans with
Disabilities Act, may include the following tasks, knowledge,
skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks is
ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY, and is not a comprehensive listing of all
functions and tasks performed by positions in this class.)
- Assists customers with utilizing the services of the Shooting
Sports Complex Center.
- Professionally administers all incoming calls and assists
callers with scheduling range times and answering range related
- Greets customers in a professional, friendly, hospitable
- Completes a variety of clerical tasks including filing.
- Provides instruction to customers in the proper and safe use of
the facility equipment.
- Monitors range to ensure smooth flow of customers through
- Performs routine daily maintenance tasks such as cleaning
equipment, building facilities and grounds; and makes minor repairs
on facility equipment.
- Completes required documentation and reports and maintains all
- Accurately collects payments for goods and services, makes
change, and hands out receipts.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Maintains safety on the Range.
- Enforces Range Rules & SOPs.
- Gives basic safety & gun handling instruction.
- Performs range safety briefings.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of safe range operations.
- Knowledge in cash handling.
- Skill in customer service
- Skill in processing payments for services.
- Skill in proper and safe firearms handling.
- Skill in the ability to promote and create a positive and fun
learning environment for recreational shooting.
- Knowledge of most types of firearms and how they function.
- Knowledge of malfunction clearing and different types of
High School Diploma or equivalent; AND one year experience with
cash handling or general clerical duties. Must have demonstrated
firearms handling experience and a valid driver's license with an
acceptable driving record.
Keywords: Laramie County, Cheyenne , Customer Service Representative- Range Safety Officer, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!