Member Services Representative Full Time
Company: Rocky Mountain Planet Fitness
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Member Services Representative
will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by
providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness
members, prospective members and guests.Essential Duties and
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Merchandise/product sales.
- Facilitate needed updates to members accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club
interior/exterior through specific daily cleaning duties assigned
by Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Leader.
- Assist in maintaining equipment and facility cleaning
- Assist in various duties related to member services and club
operations, i.e.; new membership packets, t-shirt folding, product
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Work cohesively with co-workers in a team environment.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- CPR/AED Certification recommended.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Occasional climbing, balancing, bending, kneeling, during
- Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Rocky Mountain Planet Fitness, Cheyenne , Member Services Representative Full Time, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!