Company: Express Employment Professionals Headquarters
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Do you have experience working with CNC
Machines? Express Employment has immediate openings for CNC
Operators in the Cheyenne, WY area! For the right candidate, the
position could become a permanent home!
Pay is $15.00/hr. (DOE)
A background check is
Under minimal supervision, sets up and
operates computer numerical controlled (CNC) machine to fabricate
metallic parts. Maintains quality and safety standards, equipment,
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Sets up and maintains machines and equipment according to
orders and prints.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions and sample
- Adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, and
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL
- Verbal and written communication
- Functional and technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Use of hand tools
- Basic math abilities
- Required to stand, walk and reach for 8 hours.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. as needed.
At Express Employment Professionals, we
have been placing people in great jobs right here in Cheyenne!
These are permanent, full-time positions. Apply today, and we will
get you in for an interview. Let Express Employment do the legwork
for you! NEVER A FEE TO THE JOB SEEKER!
How to apply:
Call our office at 307-632-0567
Visit our office in person: 2205 E.
Pershing Blvd. Cheyenne, WY 82001
- Office Hours: Monday Friday, 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Outside office hours you can connect
with us via:
- Translate into machine set-up
- Move machine control to adjust machine
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines
- Set up, machine tools
- Set up and operate another machine tool during machining
- Set or reset machine to required machining sequence to machine
parts in tolerance
- Clean machine, tooling, and parts
- Set up and operate assigned equipment necessary to machine
- Inspect parts as exit the machine
- Read and interpret machine parts drawing specifications
- Operating equipment and machine tools
- Adjust machine settings to machine parts according to
specifications and to maximize machining capabilities
- Start machine and observe cutting operation
- Sharpen tools and set up tooling
- Fabricate parts to specifications on blueprints
- Set up and operate computer numerical control machines by
programming control instructions into machine control units
- Select appropriate set-up tooling and fixtures for
- Determine accuracy of machine operation
- Set up and operate another machine tool during tape controlled
- Produce parts within required tolerances
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals Headquarters, Cheyenne , CNC Operator, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!