Company: Republic Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: The Dispatch Lead is responsible for providing
direction to dispatch and office staff to ensure that all tasks are
preformed in compliance with the Company's safety and compliance
standards and federal and state regulations.
- Oversees and performs various tasks to support operations,
including but not limited to tasks related to dispatch,
timekeeping, customer service and data entry.
- Provides direction to dispatchers and other office staff.
- Completes assigned special projects as directed by the
Operations Manager or General Manager.
- Fills in for dispatchers during vacations in addition to
assigning work to the dispatch team.
- Conducts dispatch training.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for dispatchers requiring
assistance and/ or guidance resolving issues.
- Monitors and evaluates all assigned routes and miscellaneous
- Partners with the Operations team to resolve customer service
- Keeps attendance records for all workers; gives verbal and
written warnings when necessary.
- Assists with route audits, reroutes and hazard assessment as
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Good customer service skills to meet and exceed customer
expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative
manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of
honesty and trustworthiness.
- Ability to function as a team member and promote a positive
- Ability to manage projects.
- Can easily navigate computes systems using different
- Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities
are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
- Good follow through; ability to adhere to work schedule and
follow through on challenges as they arise.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two plus years of prior experience working as a dispatcher
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Keywords: Republic Services, Inc., Cheyenne , Dispatch Lead, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!