Company: Animal Health International, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As part of the Customer Rebate/Commission team, the Accounting
Specialist provides accurate, timely financial data to individuals
across all levels of the organization and customers.
This department maintains, reconciles, and processes payments of
customer rebates for Animal Health Internationals sales
representatives. Additionally, this department maintains,
reconciles, and processes the commission program for Animal Health
International and Patterson Vet sales representatives including
Spiff and Agency payments.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not
limited to the following:
- Transact all business in accordance to Animal Health
International Inc.'s business code of ethics and conduct.
- Administer proper assignment of rebates per the agreements
between Animal Health International and our customers, in SAP or
- Oversee the billing; reconciliation and reimbursement of all
- Assist in researching rebate differences between Animal Health
International Inc., the customer, and/or the sales rep
- Provide monthly analysis of commission reports to Regional
Controllers in accordance with the Animal Health International
- Prepare and record journal entries in SAP to record monthly
- Assist in researching commission requests between Animal Health
International Inc., the sales rep, and/or sales managers.
- Perform maintenance relating to rebates to include gathering
necessary approvals and set up in SAP.
- Assist management in analyzing their business to improve
operating and financial performance.
- Assist in the processing of Commissions in accordance with the
Patterson Vet commission program(s)
- Assist in researching commission requests between Patterson Vet
Payroll, sales rep, and management
- Work with Patterson Vet Payroll to insure Commissions timely
and accurately paid.
- Assist with cross-training functions within the department
- Other Duties/Responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to function in a team
- Financial and business exposure to accounting information
systems a plus
- Computer skills, Office Excel, Outlook, ERP systems such as
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Financial and business background
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 2-3 years related experience
What's In It For You:
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and
rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Paternity and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Company-Paid Short-Term Disability.
- Patterson Perks Program.
Please click here for an overview of benefits offered!
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that
embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our
employees' unique experiences and differences are what strengthen
us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran
status.We are Patterson. We welcome you.
Keywords: Animal Health International, Inc., Cheyenne , Accounting Specialist, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!