Home Daily Class A CDL Positions - will help with obtaining CDL
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This position starts & ends daily in Cheyenne, Wyoming!
- No scheduled weekend routes
- Extremely low Medical insurance premiums
- Rapid wage increases the first year for solid CDL drivers
- $1,500 new driver sign on bonus plus quarterly bonus
- Paid, on-the-job training for those wanting to get their
- Family owned company that understands family
Do you enjoy making connections with and helping local business
grow? Do you want a job that utilizes your CDL license, is a
Mon-Fri route that has you home every night, and helps keeps you
fit? Then this job is for you! Don't have a CDL? We offer paid
on-the-job training to help you obtain your CDL and long-term
employment with us!
The route will start at the Cheyenne facility in the early
morning hours. Most drivers are scheduled 4 days per week and
average 45+ hrs, but can get more hours when covering for another
driver on your off day. Route drivers start the morning off by
picking up the packed trailer and following the delivery route
given. At each stop, there will be some building of the loads to
take in to the customer which requires attention to detail in
reading and scanning delivery tickets, working with the customer on
where to place their products, getting required signatures, and
developing relationships with these repeat customers.
Currently we are searching for daily routes, but there are some
routes that have one or two overnights per week (not consecutive
overnights). If that is something you are interested, it may be a
possibility as well. With those routes the room is covered by the
company and you will get up to $40 per diem for each overnight to
cover up to two meals, and it pays more!
H&S Enterprises, Inc., works exclusively with Cash-Wa
Distributing and delivers to their customers. Cash-Wa Distributing
is one of the largest privately-owned food service distributors in
the Midwest. Their continued growth of current and new markets has
continued to increase the stops and routes performed by H&S
Enterprises proving additional opportunities to drivers like you!
Join a growing team that focuses on relationships.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100lbs
- Immediate: Eligible for Paid holidays
- 30 days: Discounted product rates
- 60 days: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
eligibility, 2 PTO days
- 90 days: Can start contributing to a 401k plan
- 1 year: 401k matching eligibility, 7 PTO days, STD
- 21 years old
- Ability to train and obtain CDL within 3 months
- Have a good driving record
- High school or equivalent
Keywords: Cash-Wa, Cheyenne , Home Daily Class A CDL Positions - will help with obtaining CDL, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!