Posted on: June 10, 2021
Automated Health Systems has multiple call center positions
available in Cheyenne, WY.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing education,
assistance, and eligibility services to Wyoming Medicaid customers.
You will be responsible for providing support to ensure that
callers understand the application process and documentation
required. This will involve interviews and eligibility assistance,
either in person or over the phone.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
11AM to 1PM
To attend the online event use the following
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Download Microsoft Teams to your phone or PC.
- Ideal for college students
- Health insurance (FT employees)
- Dental/Vision insurance (FT and PT employees)
- Employee Wellness Program
- Vacation/Holidays(FT employees)
- PTO(Paid time off) (FT and PT employees)
- Available shifts from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through
- Comprehensive and ongoing training
- Strong company culture
- Career growth opportunities
- High School Diploma;
- 2 years' Customer Service experience;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- 2 years' phone-based customer service ;
- Previous eligibility experience;
- Associates Degree/Bachelors in related field
- Bilingual language skills.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be a team player;
- Customer focused with a passion for helping people;
- Have a strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
AHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our website for more information:
"The Enlightened Choice in Health Service
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Cheyenne , Call Taker, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!