Retail Sales Associate Part Time
Company: Tailored Brands
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Position Title: Consultant
The Consultant is responsible for all aspects of the customer
experience within multiple-businesses (retail, rental, custom, and
Omni-channel) within a store location. To be successful in this
role the Consultant needs to support and positively impact a
culture of customer-obsession, by being customer-ready and
delivering a world-class experience each and every day. The
Consultant is expected to engage as a member of a high-performing
team through trust, commitment, and a focus on results. The
Consultant must navigate through change in order to adapt to new
programs in a timely manner and to achieve the expected outcome. In
addition the Consultant will contribute to a healthy culture by
working well with and demonstrating respect for colleagues at all
levels and consistently contribute to a positive work
- Consistently demonstrate the benchmark selling techniques for
retail sales, custom clothing sales, and special occasion rentals,
as trained by management and as described in corporate training
- Continuously encourage and participate in team selling.
- Build a relationship with your customer from greeting through
- Participate in monitoring and positively impact the achievement
of the store sales volume and metrics goals. Meet and maintain your
own personal volume goal while maintaining an above average quality
- When possible use tailors for all alteration fittings. When
tailors are not available, be able to accurately fit the customer
and provide recommendations for alterations.
- Assist in receiving shipments, putting away new merchandise,
maintaining a clean, neat, sized and organized store based on our
merchandising to sell standards.
- Assist with visually merchandising the store, including
complying with brand standards with regard to all visual
- Help monitor the security of all Company property. Report or
document damaged or missing product.
- Assist in conducting merchandise stock counts as requested by
your store management team. Report any discrepancies to the manager
- Effectively participate as a member of a store team where
employees are held accountable for not only individual performance,
but also for interacting with the greater store team in manner that
supports the achievement of established team goals.
- Maintain a workplace free of harassment and discrimination by
strictly adhering to the Company's Anti-Discrimination and
Harassment policies and promptly reporting to your Regional
Manager, Zone Vice President and the Human Resources Department any
concerns that may arise under those policies.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Bend down and squat to locate and pick up merchandise located
at ground level and to assist customers put on shoes; bend down and
crouch to mark pants for alterations. Climb a ladder to reach
merchandise and or supplies located above shoulder level.
- Lift arms and reach over the head to hang or take merchandise
off racks or place on customer.
- Operate a computer and cash register, including manual tasks
such as reaching across the counter to exchange monies with
customer, grasping, pulling, pushing, and folding merchandise to
wrap customer purchases.
- Stand and walk for the majority of work shift, sometimes as
long as twelve hours per day, five or sometimes six days per
- Frequent (at least 2/3 of the work day) bending and twisting at
neck and waist, crouching and squatting, reaching above and below
shoulder height, grasping, pulling, pushing and fine manipulation
with both hands, lifting up to 50 lbs.
- See and distinguish between fabric patterns and colors.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment
opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age,
physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other
protected status under the law.
Keywords: Tailored Brands, Cheyenne , Retail Sales Associate Part Time, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!