Company: Magic City Enterprises
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Performs all stocking functions at F. E. Warren Air Force Base
- Will work consistently in a manner to assure that shelf
stocking is done in a timely manner.
- Will continually check quality of stocking in order to meet
standards established by F. E. Warren Air Force Base.
- Maintain proper shelf cleaning techniques
- Maintain proper stock rotation of all items
- Ability to quickly determine whole case stocking requirements
by shelf product observation using multiplication and division
- Ability to meet normal production rate (90% minimum) and meet
quality standards within one month of employment
- Follows all MCE policies, procedures, guidelines and
- Completes paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assures safety of all individuals associated with MCE.
- Works in a safe manner utilizing proper safety equipment and
any personal protective equipment.
- Acts as a responsible role model for individuals in the MCE
- Helps assures the quality of work the individual in the MCE
program performs, meets F. E. Warren Air Force Base standards.
- Able to lift 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or
carrying objects up to 25 pounds
- Able to bend and kneel down with legs and knees
- Able to work while on knees
- Able to extend hands and arms in all directions and hold,
grasp, turn or otherwise work with the hands and/or fingers
- Able to see objects with clarity of visions at 20 inches or
Keywords: Magic City Enterprises, Cheyenne , Shelf Stocker, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!