Client Success Manager - Financial Institutions
Posted on: September 4, 2021
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance
consumer data. Our platform (APIs, components, and rules engine)
enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate
credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs (with several exits), we’ve been
nearly doubling revenue monthly. We’re looking for passionate and
creative teammates to help us scale and supercharge the company. If
you’re looking for autonomy, impact, and cutting-edge FinTech, we’d
love to hear from you. Though fully remote, our team is the
foundation of our success. We strive for diverse backgrounds,
opinions, and approaches. We encourage respectful dissent, digging
for the truth, so that we can deliver the best product for our
clients and users. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a
clear mission stretch us individually and together.
We’re looking for a passionate and creative Client Success Manager
to help us scale and supercharge the company. This role is
specifically dedicated to servicing our large financial institution
clients. If you’re looking for autonomy, impact and
cutting-edge FinTech, we’d love to hear from you. The Client
Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for supporting, facilitating,
and implementing a seamless client onboarding while supporting a
strong sense of partnership between the company and its clients.
This is a fully remote position in the US.
- Own, manage, and optimize client experience post-sale,
including technical onboarding and relationship management for
Array’s financial institution clients.
- Ensure client relationships are progressing in a positive and
timely manner while maintaining open lines of communication.
- Proactively communicate about onboarding challenges internally
while continuously improving the process.
- Assist clients in aligning, tracking, and achieving their
desired goals and objectives.
- Lead client marketing initiatives to help grow adoption of
Array tools among their customer base.
- Design and execute usage, retention, and upsell
- Assist in the optimization and automation of the onboarding
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and communication
- Masterful rapport building with clients in establishing strong
- Strong technical, product, and process-oriented thinking
- Confidence and professionalism when communicating with client
stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Thorough understanding of SaaS, FinTech, and platform products,
experience working with large financial institutions strongly
- Ability to thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic environment of a
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science/IT engineering or
- 4+ years of applicable experience in customer success, support
or account management.
Great products and great ideas don't happen by accident. Our
goal is to grow through the recruitment of truly exceptional
people, and we appreciate your application. Teamwork is the
foundation of our success, and we look forward to getting to know
more about you! Thank you again for considering Array—have an
The Array Recruiting Team
Keywords: Array, Cheyenne , Client Success Manager - Financial Institutions, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!