Company: Delta Companies
Posted on: October 6, 2021
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Neurology (NEURO)
- Annual Salary and Aggressive Production Model
- Earning potential between $375,000 and $400,000
- $20,000 Sign On
- Generous Retirement Options with Employer Match
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Neurology
- 16-20 Patients per Day
- Call - 10 days per month - includes 1 weekend
- One of America’s 250 best hospitals by Healthgrades
- 2nd year in a row!!
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Neurology (NEURO)
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or become Board
- We Encourage J1 and H1B Candidates to Apply
COMMUNITY Neurology (NEURO)
- Cost of living is 10% less than the US
- 15:1 Student to Teacher Ratio;
- Lakes and Mountains in your Backyard!
- No State Income Tax
REFERENCE NUMBER: 163337
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division
of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced
Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare
facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with
coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating
contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards.
Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more
Keywords: Delta Companies, Cheyenne , Neurology, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!