Company: Life Care Center of Cheyenne
Posted on: January 12, 2022
$500 Sign On Bonus!!
Come and grow with us! We are affiliated with Life Care Centers of
America, which is a privately owned 47-year industry leader in
healthcare with more than 200 locations across the U.S. We are
currently seeking a qualified Dietary Aide to add to our team of
professionals. We believe that every job in our company plays a
vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide
quality patient care. We believe in providing our associates with
opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential through
working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We invites you to come
and join our growing team.
As an important member of our team, the Dietary Aide provides
assistance in all food service functions to ensure patients' dining
needs are met in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations,
and Life Care standards. Your daily responsibilities will be
providing assistance in food preparation and serving, while
maintaining clean and sanitary conditions.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Prior health-care experience preferred
- Prior food services experience preferredSpecific Job
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs,
goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Maintains professional working relationships with all
associates, vendors, etc.
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good
judgmentAn Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Life Care Center of Cheyenne, Cheyenne , Dietary Aide, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!