Front Desk (Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Little America Hotel & Resort, Cheyenne
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description$500 Sign-on Bonus: $250 after 30 days of full
time employment and $250 after 90 days of full time employmentCome
work with a diverse, equal, and family oriented team at the
premiere hotel & resort in Cheyenne, Wyoming! Employee Benefits and
- Cross Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance coverage
- Health & Flexible Savings Accounts
- 401K with 6% match;
- Life Insurance
- Long term Disability
- Generous paid time off
- Employee Discounts on merchandise, meals, fuel, rooms, & golf
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Education Assistance ProgramTITLE: Front Desk
REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager
DEPARTMENT: Front OfficeHours: VariesWages: $13-$16The primary
function of a Front Desk Agent is to respond in a professional and
courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guests by
providing accurate and timely information and services.Scope of
Work:The Front Office Agent is to provide friendly, efficient
registration and information to all guests, fellow employees, and
visitors. Often a guest's first impression of a property is the
result of the Front Desk Agent's skills and abilities. The position
is challenging, varied and offers the opportunity to work flexible
hours and meet many new people.Due to the 24/7 nature of our
business, must be available to work any shift, including weekends
or holidays, at Manager's request. Job Responsibilities:
- Welcome, check-in/check out and direct guests at arrival.
- Review all arrivals.
- Assist with guest concerns, requests, inquires, and
- Complete shift check list and necessary reports timely.
- Monitor guests accounts and room inventory.
- Always anticipate guest requests and offer options to meet and
exceed their expectations.
- Maintain a professional image in appearance, attire, and
conduct at all times.
- Adhere to hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Answer all phone calls within three rings. Return email and
phone messages the same day.
- Assist guests in the hotel Gift Shop including product
information and cashier functions.
- Employ suggestive selling techniques in the hotel Gift Shop and
- Communicate all information that is pertinent and necessary to
the department head both verbally and in writing.
- Other duties as requested by management. Physical Demands:Work
involves exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally or up to 10
pounds of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise
move objects, including the human body. This position requires
standing for up to seven hours at a time.
Keywords: Little America Hotel & Resort, Cheyenne, Cheyenne , Front Desk (Sign-on Bonus), Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!