COMM LOAN OFFICER
Company: Pinnacle Bank / Bank of Colorado
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionDescription/Job SummaryManages a portfolio of all
types of loan/depository accounts. Responsible for prospecting new
customers and cross-selling other banking
- Prospects new customers and solicits new loans. Cross-sells
other banking services to new and existing customers. Maintains
on-going customer contact to ensure good customer relations.
- Performs on-going management of a portfolio of all types of
account relationships. includes account reviews, problem solving,
research and follow-up to internal account errors etc. Interviews
loan applicants: gather and evaluate financial and related data to
establish credit worthiness. Monitor customers' financial
- Reviews and approves or denies loan request to new or existing
customers up to a pre-determined limit. Prepares action memos to be
reviewed by management and presents credits exceeding authority to
the loan committee. Serve and vote as a member of the bank loan
- Provides guidance to subordinate lending officers on lending
decisions and managing accounts. Monitor loan repayment activities,
take necessary action to collect past-due accounts.
- May participate in preparation of department budget, goals and
objectives and strategic planning.
- Participates in civic and community organizations, representing
the bank, but following personal interests. Attends customer and
bank sponsored events.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendancePreferred
SkillsSkill in communicating with clients and co-workers in
courteous and professional manner. Skill in operating computer
terminals and printers.Skills in pricing loans.Ability to maintain
a high level of confidentiality.Ability to problem solve.Ability to
make sound decision using information at hand.Ability to
demonstrate accuracy and efficiency in a fast-paced
environment.Ability to function as a team player.Preferred
Experience3 to 5 years prior commercial lending experience is
preferred.Knowledge of commercial lending procedures.Knowledge of
general banking principles and banking.Knowledge of sales and
marketing practices and principles.Preferred EducationCollege
degree preferred. DetailsWe offer fair and competitive compensation
as well as bonus based on an employee's years of service and
possible discretionary merit bonuses. Employees also have the
opportunity to participate in the Bank incentive programs based on
charter/branch guidelines. Other benefits include:
- 8 paid holidays
- 17 PTO days each year for the first five years of employment.
Employees must also complete the 90-day introductory period prior
to accruing PTO.
- New employees will receive 12 hours of paid sick time upon
their hire date
- After five years, 22 PTO days each year
- Health, dental, prescription drug card, vision, and voluntary
life insurance plans
- Health Savings Account with employer contributions
- Flexible medical and dependent care spending plans
- Parental Leave after one year of full time employment
- 401K plan after 3 months and start of next quarter with
employer contributions and profit sharing
- Free checking account and basic printed checks
- Free safe deposit box
- $15,000 group term life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance
Keywords: Pinnacle Bank / Bank of Colorado, Cheyenne , COMM LOAN OFFICER, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!