Mid-Senior Level Engineer - Structural
Company: Martin-Martin Inc
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Martin/Martin Wyoming, Inc. is looking for a mid to senior level
structural engineer to join our Structural Engineering Group in our
Wyoming office. This engineer will work for multiple project
managers on a broad range of project types. This position will
focus on multiple markets and will include opportunities to gain
experience in A/E industry, construction engineering services and
investigative work.A typical work week can include engineering
calculations, drawing development, site visits, etc..). Projects
are typically in the Wyoming and Northern Colorado area but can
sometimes take us nationally, offering the opportunity to travel.
This position allows for interactions with owners, architects,
contractors, etc. early in your career along with opportunities for
marketing activities.We operate in a fast-paced environment and
strive to support a culture that is collaborative, innovative, and
creative. Each project presents unique challenges and opportunities
to learn and grow as an engineer. The successful candidate will
develop expertise in a broad range of structural engineering. About
Martin/Martin, Inc. Headquartered in Cheyenne, Martin/Martin
Wyoming (MMWYO) and its antecedents, have conceived and
successfully completed structural and civil engineering design
solutions for more than 30 years. The vast knowledge and practical
experience developed by our professional staff incorporates plans
for new construction and evaluation and renovation of existing
construction, completed in locations throughout Wyoming and the
- Competitive Pay
- Extended Vision Coverage
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Earned Parental Leave Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Continuing Education
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Coverage
- Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Plan Company Match and Profit Sharing (when
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Extensive Employee Events (outings, picnics, golf, and ski
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Internal Continuing Education and Training
- Community Involvement (Martin/Martin Gives Back Program)
- PE License Reimbursement
- Opportunity to Work on Exceptional ProjectsDuties and
Responsibilities Include:The following duties are illustrative only
and are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Manage a team of structural engineers and technicians to
deliver a high-quality project for small to medium sized projects
from start of design through construction, meeting deadlines and
- Engage with clients as primary point of contact and collaborate
with other Martin/Martin staff to provide exceptional engineering
- Attends project meetings and represents Martin/Martin, Inc.
during design and construction.
- Oversee multiple projects with a wide variety of clients,
regulators, and authorities.
- Serves as the primary point-of-contact with clients and
contractors for their projects throughout design and
- Produce high-quality project documentation using computer
design and graphics software programs.
- Assist Project Manager in construction administration tasks
such as shop drawing review, performing field observations, and
responding to Requests for Information.
- Actively participate in personal professional development
through researching code requirements, being inquisitive through
asking questions, completing reference research, and attending
technical training seminars.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering with a
structural emphasis, plus a minimum of four years (or MS with a
minimum of 3 years) of progressive structural engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Wyoming or
ability to obtain one within 3 months.
- Project and team management experience.
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach.
- 4 - 10 years of progressive structural engineering design and
- Master's degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering with an
emphasis on Structures.
- Registered as a SE in a state which requires the 16-hour
- Instills confidence in communication and technical skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, delivering quality work products, and
excellent client services.
- Ability to design, detail, coordinate, and model small to
medium size projects within time allotments and within project
- Experience following multiple engineering projects from start
of design through completion of construction.
- Demonstrates time management skills to plan and execute
- Demonstrates strong commitment to continued personal growth and
development in all aspects of their work.
- Participating member of professional and/or technical
- Regularly attends training to advance knowledge of consulting
- Strong management skills with technical staff on multiple,
- Ability to work with a wide variety of clients, regulators, and
authorities. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer
in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this
position at this time.Please note that due to the volume of
applications received, we are unable to respond to individual
inquiries about the status of your application. Martin/Martin
Wyoming, Inc. is dedicated to the principles of equal employment
opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants
or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability,
gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status,
national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any
other applicable status protected by state or local
Keywords: Martin-Martin Inc, Cheyenne , Mid-Senior Level Engineer - Structural, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!