Rack Pusher I
Company: Noble Casing Inc
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description: Direct the activities of Service Technicians in the
delivery of racking and tubing services. A Rack Pusher reports to
the District Manager.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include
the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- In charge of running the crew.
- Maintain good communication with the crew and superiors.
- Ensures tools, equipment, and spare parts for jobs are loaded
and available on truck.
- Repair and maintenance.
- Lead pre-job safety meetings with essential personnel.
- Responsible for all aspects of job performance, quality, and
- Conduct training of service technicians when needed.
- Communicate with company men upon arrival at job sites.
- Communicate directions given by superiors to the personnel you
- Operating tongs.
- Ensures torque specs are correct.
- Complying with company rules and regulations.Supervisory
ResponsibilitiesManages 2-8 subordinates working as a team. Is
responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation
of this team. Requirements: CompetenciesTo perform the job
successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
- Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge;
exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of
current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays
understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources
- Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally;
expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good
listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities;
exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; contributes to
building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own
interests; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Team Leadership - Fosters team cooperation; defines team roles
and responsibilities; supports group problem solving; ensures
progress toward goals; acknowledges team accomplishments.
- Delegation - Delegates work assignments; matches the
responsibility to the person; sets expectations and monitors
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote
quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment;
manages competing demands; able to deal with frequent change,
delays, or unexpected events.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures;
determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports
potentially unsafe conditions ; uses equipment and materials
properly.QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Education and/or
ExperienceAssociate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or
technical school; or six months to one year related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience.Language SkillsAbility to read, analyze, and interpret
general business periodicals, professional journals, technical
procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports,
business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
effectively presentinformation and respond to questions from groups
of managers, clients, customers, and the general
public.Mathematical SkillsAbility to calculate figures and amounts
such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages,
area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic
algebra and geometry.Reasoning AbilityAbility to solve practical
problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in
situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to
interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.Physical Demands The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While
performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally
required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust focus.Work Environment The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious
places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and
outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment
is usually moderate.Driver Criteria:This is our preferred guideline
for insured drivers. Individual exceptions may be considered to
some degree.Requiring Driver Exclusions:
- One or more Type A Violation(s) in a 60 month period
- Two or more Type B Violation(s) in a 36 month period
- Three or more Type C Violation(s) in a 36 month period
- One Type B and two Type C Violations in a 36 month periodType
of Violations Defined:
- Type A: Includes but not limited to, DWI, DUI, OUI, refusing a
substance test and charges of reckless driving, manslaughter, hit &
run, eluding police, any felony, drag racing, having or driving
with a suspended license.
- Type B: Includes all vehicle accidents regardless of
- Type C: Includes all moving violations not in Types A or B such
as; speeding, improper lane change, failure to yield, running stop
lights or signs.
- Type D: Included non-moving violations such as illegal parking,
equipment violations, obstructing traffic, failure to display
registration or driver's license.
Keywords: Noble Casing Inc, Cheyenne , Rack Pusher I, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!