Company: Papa Murphy's
Posted on: May 24, 2023
The Crew Member is responsible for the following, but not limited
to, duties and responsibilities while continually promoting a
culture that embraces the company's core values of Quality,
Service, Integrity, and Team Work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exhibit readiness to perform role by wearing a clean and
wrinkle-free, uniform and showing up at the assigned time.
- Prioritize and complete tasks, which if not done could
jeopardize the stores operation.
- Adhere to Papa Murphy's store "Performance Standards."
- Comply with all sanitation and safety standards.
- Greet all guests to create a welcoming environment.
- Handle phone and online orders for guest pick-up.
- Keep assigned area neat, clean and well stocked.
- Perform all tasks/duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
"Front of House"
- Work all counter stations or other assigned station.
- Assist guests in making menu selection, review specials, handle
club cards, and participate in add-on sales.
- Wrap pizzas properly, repeat orders to guests, give verbal
baking instructions to all guests, thank and invite the guests
- Present order to guest within the 3-minute door to door service
- Assist guests if necessary to carry pizzas out to their car or
hold the door open.
- Follow proper cash, check, credit card and food stamp
transactions; ring up order and follow proper cash handling
- Follow proper void/refund procedures. Process coupons and gift
certificates with the assistance of immediate supervisor.
"Back of House"
- Learn to complete operating and safety knowledge of mixer,
sheeter and dicer if needed. Make all products following the
portion charts or job aids within the average time as described in
the Papa Murphy's "Performance Standards".
- Store and rotate all products before and after prepping to
- Mix dough to recipe and dough balls to standard when/if
- Sheet, wrap, date, and store crusts to standard.
- Perform the duties of the runner (restock person) or dish
person as directed by immediate supervisor.
Education: - - - - - - - - -
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not
- Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
- Food Handlers Card and/or Serve Safe Certified preferred but
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effectively read, speak, write and communicate.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors,
co-workers and guests.
- Be a team player with a great attitude.
- Basic math skills required.
- Regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables
and equipment, sweeping and mopping.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance at work.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation
of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required
in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the
total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular
position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks
other than those specifically presented in this description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Company
IntroductionPapa Murphy's is different on purpose. Not only because
we make our pizzas completely from scratch with fresh ingredients
at over 1,300 locations nationwide, but because we do it with
swagger. We know our product is better than our competitors. The
fact that our pizza is take 'n' bake adds to the quality of our
pies and to the convenience for our guests. At Papa Murphy's, we
don't think it's cheesy to love where you work.
Keywords: Papa Murphy's, Cheyenne , Crew Member, Other , Cheyenne, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...